Help Center
Table of Contents
< All Topics

I am an international author, what do I need to do regarding the tax forms and ID numbers?

You need to submit a Form W-8BEN. Even if you don’t have a U.S. taxpayer identification number yet, submitting the Form w-8BEN establishes that you are not a U.S. person. When filling out the form, please include: IRS issued U.S. taxpayer identification number (ITIN for individuals, EIN for companies) Author account number Country of citizenship Claim to a lower tax treaty rate (if applicable).

Submit the Form W-8BEN when you have a U.S. taxpayer identification number to claim a reduced rate or exemption from withholding if your country has an income tax treaty with the United States.

Shopping Cart