Help Center
Table of Contents
< All Topics

If my company should receive the royalties instead of me, as the author, what do I need to do?

There must be an account of your company in our system. You may contact our customer support about reassignment of rights. A Form W-9 must be filled out for the company using the company EIN for the tax ID. Submit the company’s W-9 form either online through the company’s Bennett Media & Marketing account, or by mail.

Shopping Cart