Help Center
Table of Contents
< All Topics

My company’s W-9 was accidentally added to my individual account (or vice versa). How can I correct this?

To correct this, submit your individual W-9 and reference your individual Bennett Media & Marketing account. Ensure that your company’s W-9 is connected to your company’s account. If your Individual W-9 was added to your company’s account, submit your company W-9 and reference your company Bennett Media & Marketing’s account.  

Previous If my company should receive the royalties instead of me, as the author, what do I need to do?
Next One of my checks was not received during the tax year. May I request a corrected 1099-MISC?
Shopping Cart