Help Center
Table of Contents
< All Topics

One of my checks was not received during the tax year. May I request a corrected 1099-MISC?

The 1099-MISC is sent along with your check to the address on-file during the tax year. The 1099-MISC must include the income (and withholding if applicable) associated with the payment. If you did not receive the check, contact our customer support and request a recut. 

Shopping Cart