Help Center
Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who will receive a 1099-MISC form?

Authors who earned $10 or more in royalties, or who have had backup withholding during the calendar year. Form 1099-MISC applies to U.S. residents and U.S. resident aliens ONLY. Nonresident aliens and foreign persons will receive Form 1042-S.  

Previous Where can I find more information about my tax forms?
Next Why didn’t I get a 1099-MISC this year?
Shopping Cart